Mother’s Day is almost here (we know, we know…), as it’s on Sunday, May 14. Usually, this is the time you start to see every magazine everywhere churning out gift guides to get moms you love, whether your mom, mother-in-law, your sister, or your friends. But, what about you? Shouldn’t you treat yourself? Being a mom is hard work, and sometimes, we need to a little self-care.
While I am always about taking time to do things that relax you (like scheduling in a yoga session at your favorite place, getting a massage, walking outside, taking a sculpture class, or just finding the time to write in a cafe with a delicious latte), sometimes, sparkly pretty things also do the trick. (Hey, I admit this, I love things, especially jewelry as I sit here with four different rings on).
Because of that, I rounded up some of my favorite pieces of jewelry (including pretty and not cheesy Star of David pieces), as well as plants, mugs, and cute socks below:
1. Star of David Chain Ring at Etsy, $18.
2. Star of David & Gem Ring at Etsy, $23
3. Name Ring at Etsy, $21
4. Rose Gold Star of David Ring at Amazon, $9
5. Gemstone Fairy Bracelet at Etsy, $75
6. Mother-Daughter Matching Bracelets at Etsy, $13
7. Mama Bear Established at Etsy, $32 (you can personalize it!)
8. Mama Bear Necklace at Etsy, $25
9. Rose Gold Star of David Necklace at Etsy, $19
10. Rose Gold Diamond Necklace at Etsy, $15
11. Mug at Etsy, $14 (you can have it personalized!)
12. Pineapple Plant at Etsy, $15
13. Narwhal Plant, $18
14. Bring Me Coffee/Books Socks at Etsy, $14