Attention all you new mommies-to-be (and friends of new mommies-to-be who like to give gifts)! Browsing through the parenting section in the bookstore can be pretty overwhelming, but we’ve got six great books that are perfect for a new mom. These books cover all your novice parenting needs, ranging from breastfeeding, to yoga, to the ultimate guide for being a hot Mamaleh. And even better, we’re giving them away for free to one lucky winner.
So what does the winner get? The new mom book package includes:
1. enLIGHTend: How I lost 40 Pounds with a Yoga Mat, Fresh Pineapples, and a Beagle-Pointer by Jessica Berger Gross explores the connection between diet, discovery, and yoga as she examines spiritual philosophies that transformed her into a fit and happy Mom. Want to learn more? We interviewed her here.
2. Sh*tty Mom: The Parenting Guide for the Rest of Us If the title alone doesn’t reel you in, the fact that it’s written by four knowledgeable mothers that claim to have “seen it all,” will.
3. Breastfeeding Solutions: Quick Tips for the Most Common Nursing Challenges by Nancy Mohrbacher covers all of your breastfeeding questions and concerns in an easy to read and no frills format. Cha-ching.
4. When I first Held You: A Lullaby from Israel by Mirik Snir and Eleyor Snir is a short and sweet illustrated children’s book that will make for a great first time read to your new baby.
5. Purple Leaves, Red Cherries: A Gift for Mothers with Short Stories, Journal & Toolkit by Tania Elfersy and Andrea Katzman is an inspiring collection of stories that celebrates motherhood and reflects on all its joys and complexities.
6. Hot Mamalah: The Ultimate Guide for Every Woman of the Tribe is a refreshingly fun, hilarious, and modern take on being a “hot mamalah,” no matter how many dirty diapers you’ve gone through today.
To enter, fill out the form below and we’ll choose a winner on Monday, October 14th. Good luck Kvellers!