Unless you plan to live for another 80,000 years, this is the only Thanksgivukkah we’ll see in our lifetime–all the more reason to get as festive as possible for this mash-up holiday. Below you’ll find our tricked out gift guide for the Gelturkey lover in you.
1. Menurkey Menorah: Plaster Edition ($50). It’s the official menorah of Thanksgivukkah, and your kids can make it their own with acrylic paints!
2. Thanksgivukkah Kids T-shirt ($29) Every once-in-a-lifetime occasion should be marked with a t-shirt, no? Celebrate eight days of light, liberty, and latkes with the official Thanksgivukkah t-shirt (and they make them for adults, too!).
3. Thanksgivukkah Note Cards ($18) Spread the holiday cheer around with these Thanksgivukkah note cards. Your friends’ mailboxes will be oh-so-grateful.
4. Molly’s Pilgrim ($3.59) While this classic Jewish kids book wasn’t written with Thanksgivukkah in mind, the story of Molly, a young Jewish immigrant, finding meaning in Thanksgiving, is perfect for the occasion.
5. Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Turkey ($65) Add some chocolate turkeys to your stash of Hanukkah gelt for the perfect chocolatey representation of Thanksgivvukah.
Remember, for any purchase you make on Amazon or ModernTribe by following these links, Kveller will get a portion of the profits. Think of it as your Hanukkah gift to us. We really, really appreciate it.