All the Jewish celebrity parent gossip you (n)ever wanted to know.
- Jessica Seinfeld Instagrammed a true masterpiece titled “A Jew in Paradise.” I dare you to disagree. (Instagram)
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens up to Harper’s Bazaar about how much she loves her life, loves her husband, and loves her kids, even if “they’re more drawn to hideous cheap fabrics and sparkly colors.” (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Sarah Silverman may not be a mother, but she definitely has an influence over her niece, as seen in the pair’s recent “Hangman” game. Inappropriate, Aunt Sarah, inappropriate. (Instagram)
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler is in her third trimester of her first pregnancy and looking totally blissful in this picture of her from Glamour Magazine’s 35 Under 35 in Hollywood bash. (US Magazine)
- Natalie Portman was #8 on Forbe’s Highest Paid Actresses list, making a whopping $14 million. Next on the list is another Jewish beauty, Mila Kunis. (Forbes)