All the Jewish celebrity parent gossip you (n)ever wanted to know.
- The Talmud says a father is obligated to teach his son to swim, but Natalie Portman is taking things into her own hands with 2-year-old Aleph. The two were seen on their way to swim lessons at a private residence in California. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Another year, another birthday party for one of Tori Spelling’s kids filled with intricate costuming, intricate crafting, and breathtaking tablescapes set amongst a mountainous backdrop. (ediTORIal)
- Julianna Margulies stepped out with her husband and 5-year-old son Kiernan in New York City last week and let’s just say they all look very perfect and catalogue-y and not helping those of us who seem to have perennial toothpaste stains on our shirts. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Jenna Wolfe, weekend anchor for NBC’s Today, just welcomed her first child with partner Stephanie Gosk, a baby girl named Harper Estelle Wolfeld Gosk. This also made it public that her actual last name is Wolfeld (her father was a Puerto Rican Jew). (People)
- Sarah Jessica Parker Wears Sexy Swimsuit On Yacht In Greece… (And It Is Actually Plain & Simple & Not a Bikini). (US Weekly)