All the Jewish celebrity parent gossip you (n)ever wanted to know.
- News flash: Donald Trump does not know how to change a diaper. But according to Ivanka, he’s still a great, doting grandfather to 20-month-old daughter Arabella. Ivanka and family were spotted at Legoland this Sunday. (People)
- Jamie Lynn-Sigler admits pregnancy “definitely threw us for a loop,” but the former Soprano’s star and her 23-year-old fiance are taking the whirlwind in stride. (People)
- Mazel tov to actress Shiri Appleby, who welcomed her first child, Natalie Bouader Shook. Appleby, who starred on Roswell and can be currently seen in Chicago Fire and a brief role as Natalia in GIRLS, has an Israeli mother who was a Hebrew school teacher, so her daughter should be in good hands. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The Broderick twins were seen scooting all over Manhattan last week, boasting great style and functionality in pink and purple helmets. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- In last week’s episode of Project Zoe, Rachel Zoe told Tommy Hilfiger (of course) what she plans to name her future daughter (alas, no, this was not a pregnancy announcement): Luna. Let’s discuss. (Babble)