All the Jewish celebrity parent gossip you ( n)ever wanted to know.
- Huge props to Drew Barrymore for not “fakebooking” her way through an In Touch Weekly interview in which she stated that while she was pregnant, she grew a “wonderful little goatee–and it was red!” She also said, “I’d rather kill myself than get into a bikini right now!” which, you know, not funny, but at least she’s being honest. (Yahoo)
- Movie mogul Harvey Weinstein and his wife, designer Georgina Chapman, just welcomed a son last Thursday. The newborn joins sister India Pearl and half-sisters Emma, Lily, and Ruth. No word yet on a name, but we’re sure this little guy will have a bris fit for Hollywood. (People)
- Bethenny Frankel was spotted carrying 2-year-old Bryn to the Fox studios for her appearance on Good Day New York. During her interview, Frankel said, “Divorce is the most difficult thing you could ever go through in your entire life.” I can only imagine making TV appearances to talk about it doesn’t help. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Every time I see a new photo of Rachel Zoe’s son Skyler, I wonder if she’s secretly way more observant than we all think and waiting for his 3rd birthday for a traditional upsherin (first haircut). (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- This week we are fortunate enough to be able to compare Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick’s twin girls against themselves: do we like them in identical outfits or mismatched? Dresses or leggings? Coats or no coats? Pony tails or pig tails?! (Babble)