Mar 7 2012
All the Jewish celebrity parent gossip you (n)ever wanted to know.
- Sacha Baron Cohen was spotted in New Orleans with his 4-year-old daughter, Olive. He looks so normal when he’s not dressed up as a dictator. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Here’s a sweet shot of Selma Blair with 7-month-old Arthur, who looks like he is enjoying his delicious set of fingers. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Famous fashion designer Diane von Fursternburg paired up with Gap Kids to launch a line of children’s clothing. The stylish Jewish grandmother was at the star-studded and kid-filled launch in Los Angeles this past weekend. To check out the collection, go here! (People)
- Matthew Broderick shares his thoughts about being a father of twins, stating, “I’m now used to being unable to give everything the attention it deserves all the time.” (People)
Nov 9 2011
All the Jewish celebrity parenting gossip you (n)ever wanted to know.
- Legendary fashion designer and self-identified “real Jewish princess” Diane von Furstenberg talks about being a mother, and a grandmother, in this new video. The fabulously barefoot Fursterberg talks glowingly about her children, saying, “I always joke they’re my best samples, my best creations.” (LilSugar)
- It’s not everyday that I get to write about Jennifer Garner on the Kid-Dish, but thanks to her stylist Rachel Zoe, who refuses to let Jen wear maternity wear on the red carpet, the star has finally made her debut. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- It was a high speed chase for Jack Black and his 3-year-old son Thomas, who was spotted running wild on the streets of Beverly Hills, probably because he was afraid of his dads black sneaker/white socks combo. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Tori Spelling is sharing some of her time management skills over at LilSugar. Read on to see why she thinks delegating, overestimating, and breathing are among the things to do. (LilSugar)