All the Jewish celebrity parent gossip you (n)ever wanted to know.
- Gwyneth Paltrow has been named People magazine’s Most Beautiful Woman of 2013, because if it’s hard enough comparing yourself to other moms, it definitely isn’t hard to compare yourself to the MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. (People)
- Adam Poch, the “Heavy Metal Teddy Bear” from season 13 of Big Brother, got married to longtime girlfriend Fara Herzfeld in a bacon-themed Jewish ceremony. Seriously. (People)
- This is the first time I’ve seen Sarah Jessica Parker’s twin girls Tabitha and Loretta really taking after their mom with some bold fashion choices. Ruffles and multiple patterns and mismatched shoes? Tres chic. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- No baby bump yet for expectant mama Ivanka Trump, but she definitely was glowing at the Museum of Natural History’s Spring Dance. (Babble)
- Sure, Tori Spelling’s post-baby body looks shockingly good on the cover of Us Weekly, but both her kids look absolutely terrified, like maybe it’s not so normal for mama to tote them around in a bikini and heels. (Us Weekly)