Mayim here with an update, not dictated. Typed with left thumb.
1. I have two fingers still very swollen. The hand Dr gave each swollen finger a miniature sleeve. Each looks like a tiny finger SPANX. Kind of adorable.
2. Speaking of SPANX, I was on Access Hollywood Live! today and my husband helped me get dressed. He at 6′ and more strength than my stylist was an excellent SPANXer. He basically shook me into that cozy sausage casing of an undergarment. Not adorable, but efficient and worthy of a giggle.
3. I’m still in pain. But I’m stronger every day.
4. My 4-year-old keeps asking me to play. I tell him I can’t. But Friday he suggested, as if it hadn’t occurred to me, “Mama, play one hand.”
5. Had a very healing Shabbat. Surrounded by friends and kids. On Sunday I napped. I got my stitches out. I had a wonderful acupuncture session.
That’s my update. More later, when FAB (Fancy Assistant Brandon) and I get to work.