Apr 17 2014
I feel like I can’t even put two sentences together. Passover has me worked. I’m tired of cooking, I’m tired of not being able to eat out (I know, I am spoiled, I know!) My stomach already hurts from matzah. That set in literally 24 hours into the holiday. Okay: I’m done kvetching. I just had to put that out there.
And, oh, here’s my lunch from the set of “The Big Bang Theory” the other day.
Mmmmmm. Matzah. Read the rest of this entry →
Apr 10 2012
Here’s what I ate for lunch on set yesterday: Mango quinoa, charoses, matzoh and margarine. Yum!
Jan 30 2012
The SAG awards were last night, and Mayim made an appearance looking hot and holy, as always! It’s also of note that Mayim Bialik was trending on Twitter at 5 p.m., whatever that means. Hang tight and we’ll have her own post up here soon, but until then, here are a few links from the red carpet that the Kveller team dug up:
- Here’s a very glamorous head-to-toe shot from the red carpet. (Yahoo)
- Kelly Osbourne tweeted, “Why am I fanning out so hard over Blossom?” to which a deluge of fans replied, “Because she’s awesome!”
- Amy Kaufman interviews Mayim and asks the age old question, “If the Big Bang Theory wins tonight, what are you going to do to celebrate?” in which Mayim responds, “Go to sleep!” (LA Times)
- The city of Houston was kvelling over Mayim, who “Made a big bang on the red carpet… wearing Houston designers.” Close up of jewelry included! (Culture Map Houston)
- And finally, Mayim’s hair made a splash. Her ‘do was included on E!’s Suprise Carpet Trend: Milk-Braids edition. (E! Online)