Hanukkah is upon us. Instead of breaking out your old menorah, why not browse for a new one in our menorah picks guide for 2013! We have a bunch of options from ModernTribe that are “Kveller-approved” and easy on the eyes.
1. VW Bus Wheeling Groovy Menorah ($65.00) Toot toot, beep beep! This 60s inspired menorah is a great gift for your Flower Power friends and family–or for the inner hippie in you!
2. Temple Menorah ($140) This simple and sleek menorah has a unique design and a modern, woodsy feel. It will look good in any window and last for Hanukkahs to come.
3. The MENURKEY ($50)! As kitschy as it can be, this is the only time we’ll experience the mash-up holiday of Thanksgivukkah, so why not have fun with it? This plaster one also rocks because your kids can paint it!
4. Michael Star Menorah ($87) This modular, ceramic menorah is hand-crafted and super cute. The multi-colored stars link together quite nicely.
5. Recycled Bicycle Chain Menorah ($29) Rustic and eco-friendly, this menorah is made through innovative recycling by artisans in India. We dig this quirky menorah–especially for the price.
6. Keyboard Keys Menorah ($12) This is a super geek-chic option for all of our tech-junkie Kveller families. Best part: you can rearrange the keys to say whatever you want–although they’re supposed to spell out: HANUKKAH. (Um, what other words can you spell with that?)
7. Star of David Travel Menorah ($135.00) For the family that celebrates Hanukkah on the go, the one is both elegant and compact. The individual puzzle pieces are lightweight and can be stored in a convenient wooden travel box.
8. Hand Forged Iron Arch Menorah ($210) This one was featured in the New York Times as a menorah pick. We also dig it.
*For any purchase you make on ModernTribe by following these links, a portion of the profit will go to help support Kveller. Think of it as your Hanukkah gift to us. We really, really appreciate it.*