1. I got tendinitis due to my continuing recovery from my accident and doing “too much” too soon.
2. I was “grounded” by prematurely grey hand therapist from driving my new Audi for now, since it’s a stick shift. I listen to him. I’m a compliant patient.
3. I am back to typing one-handed. Fancy Assistant Brandon may be used for me to dictate posts to for the next few weeks.
4. Back to full compression glove to manage the swelling.
6. Made my first “celebrity appearance” last night at a “Throwback Thursday” 90s pre-Valentine’s bash at a very popular LA bar, sponsored by SVEDKA Vodka (yum). It was actually pretty fun, and I got to hang out and pose for pictures with Joey Lawrence!
7. We told our sons what “divorce” means and it was actually a very gentle and loving and non-traumatic conversation. Phew.
*If you buy anything on Amazon by using these links, a portion of the profits will go to support Mayim’s writing on Kveller.