Why not name you kid after Natalie Portman?
There is no shame in being obsessed with celebrities. They are talented, beautiful (and maybe a little vain). And if you want to name your child after a Jewish celebrity, there are no shortage of choices. You might want to look at these names to start.
1) Jon (Jon Stewart–The Daily Show)
2) Mel (Mel Brooks–Actor/Director)
3) Jerry (Jerry Seinfeld–Comedian)
4) Sammy (Sammy Davis Jr.–Rat Pack)
5) Seth (Seth Rogen–Actor/Comedian)
1) Natalie (Natalie Portman–Actress)
2) Scarlett (Scarlett Johannson–Actress)
3) Mayim (Mayim Bialik–Actress)
4) Lena (Lena Dunham–Singer/Dancer)
5) Mila (Mila Kunis–Actress)
Check out the most popular Jewish names in America or see the complete set of lists of baby name suggestions.