Why not name you kid after Natalie Portman?
There is no shame in being obsessed with celebrities. They are talented, beautiful (and maybe a little vain). And if you want to name your child after a Jewish celebrity, there are no shortage of choices. You might want to look at these names to start.
1) Jon (Jon Stewart–The Daily Show)
2) Mel (Mel Brooks–Actor/Director)
3) Jerry (Jerry Seinfeld–Comedian)
4) Sammy (Sammy Davis Jr.–Rat Pack)
5) Seth (Seth Rogen–Actor/Comedian)
1) Natalie (Natalie Portman–Actress)
2) Scarlett (Scarlett Johannson–Actress)
3) Mayim (Mayim Bialik–Actress)
4) Lena (Lena Dunham–Singer/Dancer)
5) Mila (Mila Kunis–Actress)
Check out the most popular Jewish names in America or see the complete set of lists of baby name suggestions.
Take action. Take control. Get screened to protect the health of your future family. Request your kit at Jscreen.org!