All the Jewish parenting news you probably didn’t have time to read this week.
- What’s it like when adopted children meet their biological parents? For Lisa Lutz, it kind of sucked. (NYT)
- Want to make your kids hate reading forever? Follow these easy steps from Marjorie Ingall. (Tablet)
- A Jewish school teacher in the New York area was arrested on possession of child pornography. (JTA)
- Do you wish your pregnancy was a little more private? Aubrey Hirsch thinks that a woman’s reproductive life should not be something the whole world needs to talk about. (The Rumpus)
- Studies have found that certain infertility treatments lead to a higher rate of birth defects. (Jezebel)