All the Jewish celebrity parent gossip you (n)ever wanted to know.
- Jerry Seinfeld tweeted some pictures of himself and his kids Sasha, 12, Julian, 9, and Shepherd, 7, celebrating Festivus (and Christmas) with a Festivus pole, grievances, and… a Christmas tree. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Tori Spelling blogged her own New Year’s resolutions, including “drink more water” and take an unplugged vacation. She also shared some of Liam’s (5) and Stella’s (4) resolutions. (Torispelling.com)
- Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber and kids Sasha, 5, and Sammy, 4. explored St. Barts together and generally looked adorable. (Babble)
- Rachel Zoe, husband Rodger, and son Skyler, 1, were also hanging out in St. Barts over the weekend. Skyler’s hair looks amazing and Rachel was sporting a sari-like dress I am now coveting. (Just Jared)
- Finally, she isn’t Jewish, but it just wouldn’t be a celebrity roundup without it: KIM KARDASHIAN IS PREGNANT. (Everywhere)