I saved the best of my Rosh Roundup posts for last. Dessert! I don’t even have to tell you how happy I am to plan holiday desserts that involve FLOUR and minimal chance of coming out of the oven looking (and tasting) like crusty tires. Feast your eyes upon this mix of traditional and fun desserts that will be the perfect ending to any holiday meal. Actually? Who needs a meal when you have dessert, am I right?
1. Chocolate babka via Smitten Kitchen
2. Vanilla Noodle Kugel via Shiksa in the Kitchen
3. Honey Sweetened Dark Chocolate Macadamia Nuts via The Nourishing Gourmet
4. Honey Nut Caramels via Desert Candy
5. Pomegranate white chocolate chunk cookies via Two Peas and Their Pod
6. Lavender Honey cupcakes via Better Homes & Garden
7. Apple cupcakes via Makes and Takes
My Rosh Hashanah table is never complete without Tori Avey’s Honey Apple Cake. It should come with the disclaimer: don’t be afraid skeptical Jews, this honey cake is absolutely delicious. Admittedly, I’m more than a little excited to bake it in my new Star of David bundt pan!
So there you go, something for everyone. Any one of these choices should guarantee a sweet and happy new year for everyone at your table! Shanah Tova!