Scarlett Johansson, one of the most enthralling actresses around, turns 32 today. The Jewish actress is a mom and triple threat–she’s an actress, a musician, and social activist. Besides doing that whole Hollywood thing, she’s released two albums and worked as a Global Ambassador for the aid and development agency Oxfam until 2014.
As a big fan of Johansson’s acting skills, and in honor of her birthday (so young!), I highlighted some of my favorite moments from her career:
1. That time she starred alongside Bill Murray in “Lost in Translation“:
2. That time she sung “Summertime” and it’s actually really amazing:
3. When she opened up to Barbara Walters about motherhood:
4. When she lent her voice to “Her” and played the elusive robot:
5. When she proved she can literally kick butt as Black Widow:
6. When she started her career off playing the girl behind Vermeer’s famous portrait in “Girl with a Pearl Earring.”
Happy birthday, ScarJo!