Yes, it’s that time again. That time you spend all summer either dreading or counting down to, depending on if you’re the kid or parent. You know the one–it’s back to school season. This means it’s time to go school supplies shopping and getting all those necessary items your kid needs to function.
Here are some of my favorite erasers, folders, bookmarks, staplers, and other miscellaneous supplies made cuter by Lisa Frank and Hello Kitty:
1. Lisa Frank assorted folders, $7
2. Lisa Frank erasers, $5
3. Cat sticky notes/bookmarks, $5
4. Hello Kitty weekly 2017 planner, $10
5. Feather pens (assorted colors), $6
7. Hello Kitty supplies set, $30