Tin Mezuzah Craft
Turn an empty tin into a traditional mezuzah for the home
You will need:
Small empty mint or gum tin (like an Eclipse gum container)
1. Wrap the sides of the tin with plain paper and glue.
2. Color the paper with markers.
4. Cut a one-inch piece of adhesive foam to fit on the back of the tin and stick it on.
5. Print out the Shema prayer, or write or draw your own prayer on a small piece of paper.
6. Roll up the prayer and put it in the tin. Affix to a doorpost.
Find more eco-friendly Jewish crafts here.