If your toddler is the proud owner of 3T skinny jeans, black-rimmed glasses, or anything with a mustache on it, let’s face it: you’ve got a hipster toddler. This Hanukkah, embrace their cool factor with some of our favorite gifts for the trendy toddler set.
1. Converse All Stars for kids ($23-$45). These Chucks are perfect for the little hipster who can’t tie his shoes yet. Pair with skinny jeans and BAM, you’re ready to walk the streets of Brooklyn. Bonus gift? The Retro Pillow Hightop ($19.00) so they can look fly even when they nap.
2. Little Yids Chanukitty Hanukkah Sweater ($38). Now that we’ve got the shoes covered, let’s take care of another hipster classic: the ugly holiday sweater. To be honest, this one isn’t even that ugly. In fact, it’s pretty darn cute. Also of note: the Little Yids Spinmaster Sweater.
3. Hand Crocheted Beard Beanie ($24.99) Hipsters and facial hair go together like almond butter and organic jelly. Just because they haven’t hit puberty yet doesn’t mean they can’t get in on the fun with this crocheted beard beanie.
4. Melissa & Doug Cook’s Corner Wooden Kitchen ($94.53) Because it’s never too early to get them started on some artisanal baking. Pretend vegan crostinis, here we come!
5. Rockabye Baby! Renditions of The Smiths ($15.98) You’re not a hipster unless you have impeccably cool taste in music, and it’s never to early to start with these amazing Rockabye Baby! albums covering our favorite adult music. We especially love the ones covering The Smiths, Jay Z, and Radiohead.
Remember, for any purchase you make on Amazon or ModernTribe by following these links, Kveller will get a portion of the profits. Think of it as your Hanukkah gift to us. We really, really appreciate it.