Passover is coming, and you don’t know where to start? If you’re planning on hosting a seder this year and bubbe’s hand me down seder plate just isn’t cutting it, check out our favorite plates for this year. From classic to funky to three dimensional, there’s sure to be something for everyone.
1. Karma Seder Plate ($250) This beauty is elegant and not Passover-specific, which means you can use it for the rest of the year, too.
2. Swirl Seder Plate ($265) This marvel in stainless steel is totally unique, but not so unique that it will scare off the grandparents.
3. Wood & Silver Plated Seder Plate ($45) There’s nothing wrong with a classic.
5. Tree of Life Seder Plate ($159) A true centerpiece for the dinner table, this plate adds a whole new dimension to the seder.6. Kid’s Melamine Seder Plate ($9.67) A great way to keep the kids at the table happy is to buy them their own seder plate.
7. Bold Words Seder Plate ($110) Say it loud and say it proud with this colorful seder plate, documenting each item on the plate with bright Hebrew letters.
8. Peacocks Seder Plate ($159.49) Bring the Exodus to life with this beautifully painted seder plate and matching bowls.
10. 3-D Seder Plate with Doors ($149.95) We like to call this the Big Momma of all seder plates. The doors open to reveal three trays, one for each of the three pieces of matzah needed for the seder.