For the parents of the kid who would rather play an instrument than soccer, this gift guide is for you!
1. Hohner Kids Toddle Music Band ($21.99) Your little one will rock out and have a blast with this toddler music set, complete with a xylophone, sea drum, bells, and beads!
2. Darice 80-Piece Deluxe Art Set ($17.49) We truthfully want this for ourselves. This all inclusive art set includes water colored pencils, oil pastels, watercolors, paintbrushes, and pencils. Your refrigerator door will be thoroughly decorated for years.
3. TIME for Kids Big Book of Why: 1,001 Facts Kids Want to Know ($15.65) Have a kid who won’t stop asking, “Why?” This book covers the explanations for a wide variety of questions your kids may ask you, ranging from why do wet fingers stick to metal in the freezer to why do we have eyebrows? You know you want to know, too.
4. Personalized Hebrew Child’s Chair ($104) This chair is the perfect for your little bookworm to spend his or her hours reading comfortably. Plus you can customize it with his or her Hebrew name!
5. Melissa & Doug Make-A-Face Crazy Character Sticker Pad ($5.99) This is a great idea for creative little minds to think up their own character’s faces and designs. You can even have them write little stories for each one. So cute!
*For any purchase you make on ModernTribe by following these links, a portion of the profit will go to help support Kveller. Think of it as your Hanukkah gift to us. We really, really appreciate it.*