Here were the most popular posts from Raising Kvell this week, in case you missed them!
- Let’s Talk About “Selective Reduction,” by Cara Paiuk. As a society, we don’t talk openly enough about the ins and outs of fertility treatments, and we’d like to change that.
- Searching for Birth Control in the Holy Land, by Sarah Tuttle-Singer. Sarah takes us on a very intimate tale of Russian doctors and diaphragm fitting in Israel.
- I Text Around My Kids, and They’ll Survive, by Carla Naumburg. In the parenting world, there are a lot of do’s and don’ts, but there’s no use in judging other parents when they’re trying their best.
- On Yom Ha’atzmaut, I’m Longing for Israel, by Adina Kay-Gross. Thursday was Israeli Independence Day, and though all of our connections to Israel may be different and complex, and it’s important to establish a relationship to Israel for our kids.
- You Can’t Screw Up Your Kids Too Badly, by Renee Septimus. As the parents of young children, we often worry that every little decision we make could potentially screw up our children for life, but is that really true?