Amy Winehouse would have been 33 today. The young singer and songwriter left the world too soon at age 27, but she will never be forgotten.
The British and Jewish musician accomplished a lot in her short life–she had two chart topping studio albums, “Frank,” and “Back To Black,” which won five Grammy awards and re-entered in Billboard’s Top 10 catalog shortly after her death.
As a way to celebrate her life and achievements to the music industry, I chose some of my favorite Amy Winehouse moments, which include songs, interviews, and quotes:
1. “Love Is a Losing Game”
2. Duet with Tony Bennett performing “Body and Soul”
3. Duet with Mick Jagger singing “Ain’t Too Proud to Beg”
4. Duet with Prince performing “Love Is a Losing Game”
5. 2007 interview with MTV:
6. 2004 interview with performing an acoustic version of the song “I Heard Love Is Blind”:
7. “Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?”
8. And this famous quote:
Happy birthday Amy Winehouse. She would have been 33 today. RIP. pic.twitter.com/GVBoUar2Rf
— Radio X (@RadioX) September 14, 2016