This holiday season we are spotting some pretty crazy Hanukkah/Christmas mash-up items. We know how you reacted to the Hanukkah Christmas tree topper (you were not big fans) or the Santa Dreidel (ditto). Basically, it seems that most families–including those who practice more than one religion–like to keep their holidays separate.
And with that, we bring you the hottest Hanukkah/Christmas Mash-up items of 2013. Let us know what you think of these in the comments below!
1. Santa Clause speaks Yiddish.
2. Santa and Jewish star ornament.
3. Santa hat yarmulke
4. Handmade white and blue crocheted holiday stocking–don’t mind if we do.
5. And the self-explanatory awesome holiday mug.
6. And last but not least, the clearly “confused” Christmas menorah.
Like this post? Get the best of Kveller delivered straight to your inbox.