It’s that time of year again.
Yes, it’s spring — but more specifically, it’s almost May 4th, AKA Star Wars Day.
No matter how you feel about the Star Wars movies — the original trilogy, the prequels, and the present-day sequels and so-called “anthology” films — there’s no doubt they’ve had a massive impact on several generations’ worth of pop culture.
In addition to movies, toys, and TV spin-offs, Star Wars also plays an important role in fashion (or, perhaps, “fashion”). The Gap — leading the way — just released a special-edition line of Star Wars themed clothes for kids.
It’s not the brand’s first foray into Star Wars-themed clothing, but it may be the cutest.
— shaelyn “uh-mayo” amaio (@heyshaelyn) December 18, 2017
Like, many people want the Star Wars kids clothing…. for themselves.
— Maia the 🐝99 (@semirose) September 5, 2017
Whether you’re a major fan of Star Wars or you lack even the most basic “who’s who” knowledge, these kiddie clothes are seriously cute. Here are some of our favorites:
1. Star Wars Shorty One Piece ($15, babyGap)
2. Star Wars Denim Vest ($55, Gap)
3. Star Wars Body Suit ($12, babyGap)
4. The Force That Awakens You ($12.99, Amazon)
5. Star Wars Bucket Hat ($20, babyGap)
6. Storm Pooper Onesie Bodysuit ($14.77, Amazon)
7. Chewbacca “Bad Hair Day” Shirt ($8.99, Target)
8. R2D2 Toddler Leggings ($18, Etsy)
9. Sequin Graphic T-Shirt ($15, Gap)
10. Crewneck embellished sweatshirt ($24.99, Gap)