There’s some really, really, really cute maternity clothes out there — so cute that we almost wish we were pregnant. (Almost.)
But if you’ve got a bun in the oven — or if your friend or partner is pregnant — there’s an incredible amount of cute, comfy duds to buy (hey, Mother’s Day is coming). And best of all: They are cheap.
From bathing suits to comfy t-shirts, here are 10 items we’re eyeing — and they’re all less than $50.
1. Floral Bodycon Dress ($35, ASOS)
Florals are always trendy — but they’re especially trendy now.
2. Striped High Low Dress ($34.99, Target)
This dress screams “dining al fresco.”
3. MAMA T-Shirt ($17.99, H&M)
This looks extremely comfy.
4. MAMA Patterned Dress ($29.99, H&M)
Florals? Check. Pockets? Check. What else do you need?
5. Beachcoco Women’s Maternity Knee Length Printed Tank Dress ($19.95, Amazon)
Soft! Stretchy! More florals!
6. Maternity April Off The Shoulder Midi Dress ($12, Boohoo)
7. Blue Solid Pocket Front Accent Maternity Top ($35, Pinkblush)
This just looks so solid, like a top we would wear over and over and over again.
8. Pink Multi Color Abstract Maternity Halter Tankini Top ($32, Pinkblush)
What a fun print!!!
9. Women’s Maternity Yoga Pants Stretch Pregnancy Leggings Fold Over Waistband ($8.99, Amazon)
The description on Amazon wins: “Great pregnancy pants that can be worn before, during or after pregnancy.” Love a good lasting pair of pants.
10. Cross Back Maternity Maxi Dress ($49.98, Motherhood)
Can we wear this as a non-maternity dress, all summer long? Please!? 🙏