If getting the kids through dinner on a regular night is hard, Passover dinner is a whole different beast. The seder is long, you can see and smell the food but you aren’t supposed to eat it yet, and all the adults are drinking too much wine. Enter these invaluable little items, all Passover-approved and ready to keep the kids occupied.
1. Inflatable Pharaoh Punching Bag Pack of 3 ($27.50) Help them get out all that ancient frustration (and give their siblings a break from torment).
2. Soft Seder Set in Reusable Pouch ($18) A seven-piece plush seder set for your toddler to play with, snuggle with, and drool on as they wish.
3. Inflatable Matzah Ball ($4.73) There’s nothing that it says it’s not kosher to play a rousing game of family matzah-volley-ball before seder, right?
4. Passover Coloring Placemats with Crayons ($8.95) To help keep kids content, creative, and in one place.
5. Passover Plague Masks ($11.99) The fun part is letting the kids choose which mask they prefer. The un-fun part is figuring out which one gets stuck with the “first born.”
6. Paper Cups for Passover ($7.23) Special cups for a very special day!
7. Passover Sticker Book ($6.43) With which to decorate those cups. And you.
8. Moses Action Figure ($11) The original action hero, now in a convenient 5″ model.
9. Why We Celebrate Passover Book ($6.95) A colorful retelling of the Passover story for ages 3-7.
10. Shalom Sesame: It’s Passover, Grover! DVD ($13.49) When all else fails, stick them in front of the TV and call it a day.
To view all of our Passover shopping guides, click here.