Did you know that President Obama has a biblical first name? The name Barack means lightening. Aside from Barack, most of the names that made this list have become pretty mainstream these days. But they all originated in the Bible.
1) Seth–son of Adam and Eve
2) Jesse—King David’s father
3) Reuben—Joseph’s brother
4) Barack— an advisor to Deborah, the judge
5) Ethan–a common name
1) Deborah—the only female judge
2) Hannah—mother of the prophet Samuel
3) Abigail–a wife of King David
4) Judith–a wife of Esau
5) Yael–from the book of Judges, famous for killing her enemy while he slept
Check out the funniest Yiddish names or see the complete set of lists of baby name suggestions.