Hanukkah is fast approaching, and while kids are easy to buy for, you’ve probably spent more than eight nights trying to think of something for that special man in your life. Racking your brain for something he didn’t already order for himself? Tired of fart joke books and shot glasses? How many times can you print out coupons for “fun after dark” that get filed as IOU’s in his nightstand while you snore with your mouth guard in?
Obviously, he wouldn’t turn down things like a drone or a remote control heated toilet seat, but if you’re not quite ready to break the bank on upcoming technology, here are a few suggestions for any man in your life.
And if all else fails, just buy him a Tesla.
*Remember, this year Hanukkah starts on the evening of December 6*
1. Smartphone-controlled paper airplane, PowerUp $49.99
2. Cajun Hot Sauce Gift Set, Zombie $29
3. Vintage Baseball Glove Leather Key Clip, Brock Road $35
4. Scratch Off Map, UncommonGoods $28.95
5. Mazel Tov Socks, Modern Tribe $10
6. Filet Mignon Beef Jerky, Three Jerks $30
7. Pandemic Board Game, Z-Man Games $29.99
8. 26-pocket Travel Vest, ScotteVest $135